About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: St. Louis Rams

St. Louis Rams

Name:                 Position:               Height/Weight:               Experience:
Blake Emory       Wide Receiver        6'0"/192lbs.                     Rookie
Mason Brodine    Defensive End       6'7"/284lbs.                      3rd Year
Sammy Brown     Linebacker            6'2"/254lbs.                      2nd Year
Cody Davis          Safety                    6'2"/204lbs.                      Rookie
Sean Hooey         Tackle                   6'9"/295lbs.                       Rookie
Eric Stevens         Fullback               5'11"/240lbs.                     Rookie
Justin Veltung     Wide Receiver      5'11"/183lbs.                     Rookie
Darren Woodard  Cornerback          5'11"/175lbs.                     Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.stlouisrams.com

No comments:

Post a Comment