About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Dallas Cowboys

Dallas Cowboys

Name:                   Position:             Height/Weight:              Experience:
Tim Benford          Wide Receiver     5'11"/196lbs.                   2nd Year
Danny Coale          Wide Receiver     6'0"/201lbs.                     2nd Year
Ray Dominguez     Guard/Tackle      6'4"/334lbs.                     3rd Year
Jakar Hamilton       Safety                 5'11"/196lbs.                    Rookie
Cameron Lawrence Linebacker         6'2"/239lbs.                     Rookie
Micah Pellerin        Cornerback         6'0"/195lbs.                     2nd Year
Alex Tanney           Quarterback        6'4"/220lbs.                     2nd Year
Jason Vega             Defensive End     6'4"/255lbs.                     Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.nfl.com

No comments:

Post a Comment