About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills

Name:                   Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Johnny Adams      Cornerback          5'11"/177lbs.                    Rookie
Mark Asper           Guard/Tackle       6'7"/325lbs.                     2nd Year
Jamie Blatnick      Defensive End     6'3"/253lbs.                      2nd Year
Edawn Coughman  Tackle                6'4"/313lbs.                      2nd Year
Izaan Cross           Defensive End     6'4"/280lbs.                      Rookie
Thad Lewis           Quarterback         6'2"/219lbs.                      3rd Year
Tommy Streeter    Wide Receiver     6'5"/215lbs.                      2nd Year
Ronnie Wingo       Running Back     6'3"/231lbs.                       Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.buffalobills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment