About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: Seattle Seahawks

Seattle Seahawks

Name:                Position:                Height/Weight:                Experience:
Michael Brooks  Defensive Tackle    6'3"/276lbs.                       Rookie
Cooper Helfet     Tight End                6'4"/240lbs.                       2nd Year
Ty Powell            Linebacker             6'2"/249lbs.                       Rookie
Ryan Seymour    Guard                      6'4"/301lbs.                      Rookie
DeShawn Shead  Safety                     6'2"/220lbs.                       2nd Year
Sealver Siliga      Defensive Tackle   6'2"/325lbs.                       3rd Year
Jared Smith         Defensive Tackle   6'4"/302lbs.                       Rookie
Bryan Walters    Wide Receiver        6'0"/190lbs.                       4th Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.seahawks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment