About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Name:                  Position:               Height/Weight:               Experience:
Marc Anthony      Cornerback             5'11"/196lbs.                   Rookie
Deveron Carr        Cornerback            5'11"/190lbs.                    Rookie
Skye Dawson       Wide Receiver       5'9"/183lbs.                      Rookie
Ka'lial Glaud         Linebacker             6'2"/230lbs.                     Rookie
Matthew Masifilo  Defensive Tackle   6'3"/280lbs.                    2nd Year
Danny Noble         Tight End               6'5"/248lbs.                    2nd Year
Chris Owusu         Wide Receiver       6'0"/200lbs.                    2nd Year
Mike Remmers      Offensive Tackle   6'5"/303lbs.                    2nd Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.buccaneers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment