About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: New Orleans Saints

New Orleans Saints

Name:                Position:                     Height/Weight:               Experience:
Ryan Griffin       Quarterback                 6'5"/206lbs.                       Rookie
Salim Hakim      Wide Receiver             5'11"/188lbs.                     2nd Year
Mike Higgins      Tight End                    6'5"/242lbs.                       3rd Year
Austin Johnson    Linebacker/Fullback   6'1"/235lbs.                      2nd Year
Rufus Johnson     Linebacker                  6'4"/248lbs.                      Rookie
Marcel Jones        Tackle                         6'7"/320lbs.                       2nd Year
Senio Kelemente   Guard                         6'4"/300lbs.                      2nd Year
Jumal Rolle         Cornerback                  5'11"/187lbs.                    Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.neworleanssaints.com and www.ourlads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment