About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Denver Broncos

Denver Broncos

Name:                  Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Edwin Baker         Running Back       5'8"/200lbs.                     2nd Year
Paul Cornick         Tackle                   6'6"/310lbs.                     2nd Year
Ben Garland          Guard                   6'5"/308lbs.                      3rd Year
Tavarres King       Wide Receiver     6'0"/191lbs.                      Rookie
Brandon Marshall  Linebacker          6'0"/238lbs.                      2nd Year
Vinston Painter      Tackle                 6'6"/309lbs.                      Rookie
Gerell Robinson    Wide Receiver     6'4"/220lbs.                     2nd Year
John Youboty        Defensive End     6'4"/258lbs.                     Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.denverbroncos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment