About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Friday, September 27, 2013

What to Watch For in Week 4

Here's what to watch for in Week 4...

- The Kansas City Chiefs face the New York Giants and I expect the Chiefs to advance to 4-0, meaning the Giants fall to 0-4. Watch to see if the Giants start to turn the corner, it's never a good idea to count that team out, so it's possible I end up regretting my pick. They tend to start slow and finish strong.
- Peyton Manning is off to phenomenal start and this week he's up against a poor Philadelphia Eagles defense so look for him to have yet another very impressive outing. To the tune of at least 340 yards and 3 touchdown passes. We're witnessing greatness, take this time to appreciate it.
- The Miami Dolphins and New Orleans Saints square off on Monday Night Football. Both teams are 3-0 and only one team will leave undefeated. I pick New Orleans to win because they're at home, and playing in the dome is no walk in the park. If you told me that both of these teams would be undefeated after three games, I'd call you crazy. This should be a good one.
- The Atlanta Falcons host the New England Patriots Sunday night. I have the Patriots pulling out the win. Atlanta's banged up; Steven Jackson is out, Roddy White isn't healthy enough to be effective, and they placed starting linebacker Stephen Weatherspoon and starting defensive end Kroy Bierman on IR. Brady and his young receivers improved last week and I expect that trend to continue, while the defense contains the Falcons passing offense.

Game to Watch: Houston Texans vs. Seattle Seahawks. As good as the Seahawks are, this game isn't a cakewalk. Houston's at home and their defense is ranked 9th against the run and 2nd against the pass. This should be a low scoring affair. If you're a fan of good defenses, you should watch this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment