About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: New York Giants

New York Giants

Name:                 Position:               Height/Weight:               Experience:
Steven Baker       Tackle                     6'8"/310lbs.                      2nd Year
Matt Broha          Defensive End        6'4"/255lbs.                      2nd Year
Stephen Goodin   Guard                     6'6"/310lbs.                      2nd Year
Marcus Harris      Wide Receiver       6'1"/185lbs.                      3rd Year
Eric Herman        Guard                     6'4"/320lbs.                      Rookie
Charles James      Cornerback            5'9"/179lbs.                      Rookie
Jawanza Starling  Safety                    6'0"/206lbs.                       Rookie
Julian Talley        Wide Receiver       6'1"/192lbs.                      2nd Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.nygiants.com and www.ourlads.com     

No comments:

Post a Comment