About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Green Bay Packers

Green Bay Packers

Name:                Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Aaron Adams      Tackle                  6'5"/305lbs.                     Rookie
Bryan Collins      Guard                   6'3"/301lbs.                     Rookie
Michael Hill        Running Back      5'10"/209lbs.                   Rookie
Charles Johnson  Wide Receiver     6'2"/215lbs.                     Rookie
James Nixon       Cornerback           6'0"/186lbs.                     2nd Year
Jake Stoneburner Tight End             6'3"/249lbs.                     Rookie
Scott Tolzien       Quarterback         6'3"/205lbs.                     3rd Year
Myles White       Wide Receiver     6'0"/182lbs.                      Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.nfl.com and www.packers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment