About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Houston Texans

Houston Texans

Name:                     Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Zach Boren              Fullback                6'0"/254lbs.                     Rookie
Keith Browner         Defensive End      6'4"/288lbs.                     2nd Year
Roc Carmichael       Cornerback           5'10"/190lbs.                   3rd Year
Andy Cruse             Wide Receiver      6'3"/209lbs.                     Rookie
Ray Graham             Running Back      5'9"/195lbs.                     Rookie
Alex Kupper            Guard                    6'3"/299lbs.                     Rookie
Mike Mohamed       Linebacker           6'3"/238lbs.                     3rd Year
Uzoma Nwachukwu Wide Receiver     5'11"/198lbs.                   Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.houstontexans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment