About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Atlanta Falcons

Atlanta Falcons

Name:                     Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Patrick DiMarco     Fullback                6'1"/243lbs.                     2nd Year
Seth Doege             Quarterback          6'1"/197lbs.                      Rookie
Darius Johnson       Wide Receiver     5'10"/175lbs.                     Rookie
Terren Jones           Offensive Tackle  6'7"/341lbs.                      Rookie
Jordan Mabin          Cornerback          5'11"/180lbs.                    2nd Year
Adam Replogle      Defensive Tackle  6'3"/294lbs.                      Rookie
James Rodgers       Wide Receiver      5'7"/188lbs.                      2nd Year
Mickey Shuler        Tight End             6'4"/247lbs.                      4th Year

*Practice squad rosters courtesy of www.nfl.com and www.atlantafalcons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment