About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: Minnesota Vikings

Minnesota Vikings

Name:                   Position:                Height/Weight:                Experience:
Joe Banyard           Running Back         5'11"/213lbs.                     2nd Year
Travis Bond           Guard                      6'6"/329lbs.                       Rookie
Everett Dawkins    Defensive Tackle    6'2"/292lbs.                       Rookie
Chase Ford            Tight End                6'6"/245lbs.                       2nd Year
Kevin Murphy       Tackle                     6'7"/295lbs.                       2nd Year
Tristan Okpalaugo  Defensive End       6'4"/260lbs.                       Rookie
Rodney Smith        Wide Receiver        6'6"/219lbs.                       Rookie
Adam Thielen        Wide Receiver        6'3"/200lbs.                       Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.vikings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment