About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Carolina Panthers

Carolina Panthers

Name:               Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Brenton Bersin  Wide Receiver      6'3"/210lbs.                     2nd Year
Ben Jacobs         Linebacker           6'4"/245lbs.                     3rd Year
Robert Lester     Safety                   6'1"/215lbs.                     Rookie
Tauren Poole     Running Back      5'10"/210lbs.                   2nd Year
Craig Roh          Defensive End     6'4"/275lbs.                      Rookie
James Shaw       Wide Receiver    5'11"/185lbs.                    2nd Year
Casey Walker    Defensive Tackle 6'1"/345lbs.                     Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.carolinapanthers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment