About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs

Name:                    Position:                   Height/Weight:                   Experience:
Malcolm Bronson   Safety                        5'11"/192lbs.                        Rookie
Tommy Draheim    Center                        6'4"/309lbs.                          2nd Year
Darin Drakeford     Linebacker                 6'1"/240lbs.                          Rookie
Frankie Hammond  Wide Receiver           6'1"/185lbs.                          Rookie
Demetrius Harris    Tight End                   6'7"/230lbs.                          Rookie
Toben Opurum       Fullback                     6'1"/250lbs.                          Rookie
Matt Reynolds        Tackle                        6'4"/310lbs.                          2nd Year
Rokevious Watkins Guard                       6'3"/338lbs.                           2nd Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.kcchiefs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment