About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Chicago Bears

Chicago Bears

Name:                         Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Jerry Franklin              Linebacker            6'1"/245lbs.                     2nd Year
Demontre Hurst           Cornerback          5'10"/183lbs.                    Rookie
Jamaal Johnson-Webb  Tackle                 6'5"/306lbs.                      Rookie
Jerrod Johnson            Quarterback          6'5"/251lbs.                      3rd Year
Ricardo Lockette         Wide Receiver     6'2"/211lbs.                      3rd Year
Fendi Onobun              Tight End            6'6"/260lbs.                      4th Year
Harvey Unga                Running Back     6'0"/237lbs.                      4th Year
Aston Whiteside           Defensive End    6'2"/255lbs.                      2nd Year 

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.chicagobears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment