About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: Miami Dolphins

Miami Dolphins

Name:                   Position:                  Height/Weight:                  Experience:
Sam Brenner          Center                       6'2"/301lbs.                         Rookie
Jordan Kovacs       Safety                        5'10"/205lbs.                       Rookie
Al Lupuaho           Defensive Tackle      6'3"/285lbs.                          Rookie
Marvin McNutt     Wide Receiver          6'3"/216lbs.                          2nd Year
Kyle Miller            Tight End                 6'5"/257lbs.                          3rd Year
DeAndre Presley  Cornerback                5'10"/185lbs.                        2nd Year
Jason Weaver        Tackle                       6'4"/313lbs.                          Rookie
Brian Tyms           Wide Receiver          6'3"/210lbs.                          2nd Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.nfl.com and www.ourlads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment