About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Detroit Lions

Detroit Lions

Name:                               Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Rodney Austin                   Guard                    6'4"/311lbs.                     2nd Year
Shaun Chapas                    Fullback                6'2"/244lbs.                     3rd Year
Corey Fuller                      Wide Receiver       6'2"/204lbs.                      Rookie
Chris Greenwood               Cornerback           6'1"/193lbs.                      2nd Year
Brandon Hepburn               Linebacker           6'2"/240lbs.                      Rookie
Steven Miller                      Running Back      5'7"/172lbs.                      Rookie
Xavier Proctor                    Defensive Tackle  6'6"/272lbs.                     Rookie
Jimmy Saddler-McQueen   Defensive Tackle  6'2"/299lbs.                    4th Year

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.detroitlions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment