About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Trent Richardson traded to Colts

ESPN has reported that the Cleveland Browns have traded running back to Trent Richardson to the Indianapolis Colts in return for the Colts' 2014 first round draft pick. The Browns drafted Richardson with the third overall selection in 2012 and I personally am shocked that he's been traded. But, there's a new regime in Cleveland and they want to bring in their own guys, and with two picks in the first round of next year's draft, they can do just that. One of those picks is guaranteed to bring Cleveland a franchise quarterback.

No comments:

Post a Comment