About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

What to Watch For in Week 1

Here's what to watch for in this week's action...
- How Tom Brady gels with his new, young receivers
- Chip Kelly's up-tempo offense in Philly
- How Darrelle Revis plays after tearing ACL in 2012; facing his former team
- Performance of the Saints now that head coach Sean Payton is back
- The Raiders quarterback battle could get very interesting if Terrell Pryor plays well against the Colts
- Time is running out for the Dallas Cowboys to win their division and beating the Giants at home would be a good start; the Giants are 4-0 at "Jerry's World"

Game to Watch: Atlanta Falcons @ New Orleans Saints- If you like high scoring games, then this is the matchup for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment