About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Practice Squad: Baltimore Ravens

Baltimore Ravens

Name:                     Position:              Height/Weight:              Experience:
Omar Brown           Safety                    5'11"/195lbs.                   2nd Year
Brandon Copeland  Linebacker            6'3"/260lbs.                      Rookie
Matt Furstenburg    Tight End              6'5"/244lbs.                      Rookie
Jonas Gray              Running Back       5'9"/230lbs.                      2nd Year
Cody Larsen           Defensive Tackle  6'4"/300lbs.                      Rookie
Gerrard Sheppard   Wide Receiver      6'2"/211lbs.                       Rookie
Reggie Stephens      Center                  6'3"/320lbs.                       3rd Year
Joe Unga                  Tackle                  6'8"/320lbs.                       Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.baltimoreravens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment