About Me

My photo
Simply put, I am a football fanatic. I'm well-informed on the game- its players, statistics, history, rules, etc. I love the sport and I enjoy sharing my point of view.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Practice Squad: Philadelphia Eagles

Philadelphia Eagles

Name:                  Position:               Height/Weight:               Experience:
Brandon Bair        Defensive End        6'6"/285lbs.                     3rd Year
Michael Bamiro    Tackle                    6'8"/340lbs.                      Rookie
Keelan Johnson     Safety                    5'11"/212lbs.                    Rookie
Travis Long          Linebacker             6'4"/252lbs.                      Rookie
Isaac Remington   Guard/Tackle         6'6"/305lbs.                      Rookie
Trenton Robinson  Safety                    5'9"/193lbs.                     2nd Year
Greg Salas             Wide Receiver      6'2"/210lbs.                      3rd Year
Matthew Tucker   Running Back        6'1"/227lbs.                      Rookie

*Practice squad roster courtesy of www.philadelphiaeagles.com and www.ourlads.com      

No comments:

Post a Comment